Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday morning coffee

One of these days I am going to post a long one but right now I have about fifteen minutes before I have to get up and get to yoga.

Yoga you ask? Yes, I practice an intense and incredibly cleansing form of yoga, done in a hot room. Where you ask? Check it out!! http://www.yogapassion.com/. It's an incredible work out and I do not know where I would be today if I hadn't started practicing about 10 months ago, right after Kevin died. Well, I would probably still be under the sheets! It's the only reason I left the house for months.

I strongly recommend a yoga practice for everyone but especially if you are someone who tends to be on the Type A side, or if you are going through a stressful period in your life. (uh, who isn't nowadays?? just money matters alone sends me into fits). Once you start practicing you can't stop. It has become my new addiction...

Ok, off to sweat. More later.....

Did anyone notice I got another comment? Ok, I have to stop commenting on my comments cause I am only really pointing out the fact that I don't have any followers!! I know I know, I am going to work on that....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Dianne - so nice to have found you and see that you're writing! Let's do yoga together some time - for real!
Love from Francesca